Despite our best efforts, it is now highly unlikely that we will receive final documentation in time to open for the Olympics. Last night, we made the difficult decision to delay the opening of Judas Goat, until early March. The uncertainty of the red tape situation means that instead of training, ghost running and ironing out kinks, we are stalled. If we get the green light next week we'll be doing all of those things on the eve of the Olympics.... it is too much stress to place on the Salt and the Irish Heather teams. So, with heavy heart we have decided to postpone the opening.
That said, if we get the paperwork back sooner rather than later, and can spare the staff from one of the operations, we will do a couple dry runs.
And now the good news, Judas Goat is looking splendid, well, we think so!